Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bursted!...Amber Rose Denies Eric Andre Dating Rumors saying its just a random rumour

Amber and Eric Andre
Amber Rose has been rumored to be dating comedian Eric Andre, but the blonde bombshell is dismissing those reports calling them false.
The rumors started when both Rose and Andre posted photos of them together on their Instagram page.
“My f***in bae,” Amber captioned the pic, while the actor wrote “Amber Rose & I are starting a band. I carve all my lyrics into wood.”
He also posted a photo of her as his woman crush Wednesday last week. “My #wcw is the lovely, the beautiful @amberrose,” he wrote.
Seems that may all be a publicity stunt or just them playing around because sourcing are saying that they are working on a upcoming film project and are not dati“No they are not dating,” sources said. “I think every guy that Amber Rose takes a pic with she automatically starts dating them. So it’s just some random rumor all because of a Instagram photo. No they are not dating.”(urbanisland).

No comments:

OO