Sunday, October 25, 2015

Click HERE To See What Kim Kardashian Did!

no titleno title
Say what you will about Kim Kardashian West, the woman knows how to treat people!
And when it came time to celebrate her 35th birthday earlier this week, the reality TV star decided to do something a little bit different to create lasting memories for people around her!
Ch-ch-check out how Kim herself described her birthday party (below) — doesn't it sound like fun?!

I just had the best brunch today I flew out every fan I follow on social media to celebrate my birthday!!!


I loved putting all of the faces with the names & am so grateful for all of the fan accounts!

I wish I could have flown out more people but I'm making this a tradition and will start selecting new fan accounts soon!
I love you guys so much and am so grateful to have met you guys today! Can't wait to post all of the pics & video on my website & app

So happy Kanye brought North to celebrate too & meet everyone!
Kim really gets social media, doesn't she?!
Those fans must have been SO happy! Getting flown out to El Lay, taking in a birthday with Kim K herself… not a bad way to spend a day, right?!

No comments:

OO