Thursday, November 26, 2015

Photo:we are surprised that,Kylie Jenner's Plastic Surgeon Just Gave Kim Zolciak's Daughter Brielle Her Own Lip Fillers!...have you seen it?

It's a new trend, apparently.
Brielle Biermann is taking a page out of Kylie Jenner's (phone) book!
On Wednesday, Kim Zolciak-Biermann's daughter revealed that she recently got lip fillers, just like the reality star! But the similarity doesn't stop there!
It turns out, the 18-year-old saw the same surgeon frequented by the KUWTK star, Dr. Simon Ourian!
The teenager took to Instagram to share a video of the plumping procedure, and thanked the good doctor in the caption, writing:
"thank you thank you thank you!!! to my favorite, @simonourianmd1 !!! my lips are my biggest insecurity and I'm so happy w my results now! ☺ you truly are the best! even though I hate needles you made this very easy! thank you again#simonourian #epione"

No comments:

OO