Saturday, January 2, 2016

Family loses virtually 'everything own' to fire in Winnipeg Canada

According to report reaching us from Canada,icon360entertainment learnt that,A Winnipeg couple jumped out of a second-storey window with their four-month-old baby to escape an apartment fire Friday.the jump which was a means of escape for their dear life was characterized with injuries as the man broke his leg in the fall, and the woman and child were treated for minor smoke inhalation.All Glory goes to the All merciful God as no life was lost in the process...
Platoon Chief Barry Evans says it appears the fire was caused by Christmas tree lights.
“When you’re out of the room or if you’re leaving, please don’t leave them plugged in,” he said. “They can obviously short out and catch fire.”
Evans said the fire caused extensive damage to the apartment suite.

No comments: