Friday, January 1, 2016

Here's a very painful experience from ISIS rape survivor...must read!!!

An ISIS rape survivor has revealed the terrible fate she suffered at the
hands of the ruthless terrorist organization.
Nadia Murad Basee Taha, 21, from the Northern Iraqi town of Sinjar was
captured in her home and sold as a sex slave to ISIS militants who
considered her as an infidel and did whatever they wished with her body.
Speaking at Cairo University in Egypt,this her ordeal as  she told students all that happened to her:
“When Daesh entered my village, they killed children, the old and young
men. The next day, they killed the old women and led the young girls,
including me, to Mosul. In Mosul, I saw thousands of Yazidi women where
they were distributed to their slave masters. There I saw a huge Daeshi,
who wanted to take me. I implored to another man to take me instead
when I saw he was smaller. But he turned out later to be one of the
worst people I’ve ever seen. The Daesh used to force me and other
captives to pray and then rape us. We were not worth the value of
animals. 
“They raped girls in groups. They did what a mind could not imagine. In
their so-called Sharia [Islamic law] courts, they had our names and
phone numbers of our slave masters. They would call us whenever they
wanted to spend time with us and sell us.” 
Nadia was brave enough to escape from her so called “owner” and has now
made it her point of duty to inform the world especially young girls and
youths about the growing threat ISIS poses to the girl child and World
Peace.
according to her, “I am the victim of terrorism disguised under the cloak of Islam. All
these crimes are committed in the name of Islam. I’ve come to the Muslim
world to complain and demand an Arab and Islamic stance against Daesh.
No religion accepts enslaving women and raping children. We have the
right to demand a united global stance because we share others values of
humanity.”

No comments:

OO