Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Khloé knows best when it comes to live as single mom....say I hear!



Even though she is currently dating Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson, Khloé Kardashian still remembers her single days!
Recently, the KUWTK star wrote a blog entry called "Single Girl Advice" where she gives tips on how to enjoy NOT being in a relationship!
The tall diva wrote:

"Being single can be great. It can be a time to rediscover yourself, dedicate precious time to being selfish and enjoying your freedom! Here are five things that helped me love my single life, even when it felt lonely!"
According to KoKo, being single and ready to mingle allows one to find his or her identity!
"It's good to be single so that you can find your individual identity again. When you're with somebody for so long, there's a transition from being part of a couple to being single, but you need to gather yourself back together again without depending on anyone else. You are truly who you are when you are alone!"
Not having a man (or woman) also gives you more time to hang with your friends!
"Kourt had great advice when I was single. She recommended that I reconnect with old friends. Sometimes you forget how much time and energy a relationship consumes. It feels great to catch up with the people who may have fallen to the wayside while you were in a relationship."
Furthermore, being by yourself gives you the motivation to work on your hot bod!
"It took a long time for me to get my body to where it is now. It took years of exercise as stress relief before I saw major changes. This was the time that I enjoyed being totally selfish. It was my time in the gym to turn off my mind and there's no better fuel than a revenge bod!"
But if you get lonely, there's no shame in crying! Let it out, y'all!
"I recommend listening to sad music sometimes. You just need to cry it out and that's OK!"
In the end, if you're still hung up on your ex… find someone else!
"I've heard this piece of advice time and time again: 'The best way to get over a man is to get under another one!' OKKURRR?! LOL!"'
Khloé knows best!
culledfromperezhiltondotcom

No comments:

OO