Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A CRAZY SUM OF MONEY! This Tattoo Artist Charges Celebs $1,000 Per Hour For His Time


scott-campbell-celebrity-tattoo-artist-brooklyn

According to a recent feature on PageSix, Scott Campbell is a Brooklyn-based tattoo artist who gets paid $1,000 per hour to ink up some of the world’s most powerful celebrities. The husband of actress Lake Bell has inked up Sting, Courtney Love, Orlando Bloom, and a whole bunch of other notable celebrities.
Scott Campbell has 30,000+ followers on Instagram due to his famous clientele, and while some of his work is truly outstanding, after scrolling through his Instagram feed for quite a while I can’t help but wonder: ‘is this guy’s tattoo work really worth $1,000 per hour?’ That’s why I’ve cobbled together a collection of celebrity tattoo artist Scott Campbell’s tattoos from Instagram, and I’m tossing it to you  to decide whether or not this guy’s work is really worth $1,000/hour????..see photos after the jump









Here he is working on Marc Jacobs:





Some of these I love, but there are a few of them where I’m torn between not knowing if I love them or hate them. All art is subjective, and that certainly holds true for body art. So now I’m curious if you bros think this dude’s work is worth $1,000/hour, answers down below in the comments.
BY CASS ANDERSON 

No comments:

OO