Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Brother of British jihadi killed in Kenya sied,she hates what her brother became after taking the lives of innocent people and pain he put his mother through

British jihadi Thomas Evans' brother Michael tells of loathing for his sibling
Thomas Evans, 25, (right) was among suspected extremists killed in an attack on an army camp in northern Kenya in June. His younger brother Michael (inset) has now spoken of his feelings towards his dead sibling. Speaking to the Radio Times, he said: ''Do I hate him? That's a really hard question to answer. Yes, I hate him for taking the lives of all those innocent people, I hate him for all the pain he's put my mum through. But it's as if we are talking about two people - the brother I remember and the person he became. I love the brother he was, but I hate who he became.' At the weekend Evans' mother Sally (left) told of how her 'shy and gentle boy' turned into the monster who 'murdered Christians and torched churches'.

No comments:

OO