Friday, October 9, 2015

EastEnders first transgender actor,He used to be a girl but now....

EastEnders cast its 1st transgender actor Riley Carter Millington
Riley Carter Millington, 21, (pictured) is set to join the cast of EastEnders as Kyle. It will be the first time a UK soap has had a transgender actor playing a transgender role. EastEnders is Millington's first professional acting role since leaving education. He said: 'I am extremely excited to be joining EastEnders. I can honestly say that I have now fulfilled my two biggest dreams - to be living my life as a man and to be an actor.'Congrats to her ,but wait a minute,do think singles nowadays are safe? now that transgender is hot cake for both boys and girls? do you think about relationships these days,now that male are changing to females and vice versa?...pls air your views cos your respond can correct someone life for good.

No comments:

OO