Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Learn from my experience!....Wendy Williams Reveals fantastic fats burning secrets on How She Dropped 50 Pounds with what she called top secret! ....find out how she did it here!


Sooo What's Her Secret?
Talk about transformation Tuesday!
Wendy Williams opened up in a video she posted Tuesday about how she's lost 50 pounds in the past three years! Woo! You go, girl!
But we're dying to know… what's her secret??

The 51-year-old revealed that she's cut out meat from her diet, and has also adopted cardio and Pilates routines. But, she confesses nothing provides better results than the pep talk she gives herself, saying:

"I can't say that that has made me lose weight because I already lost 50 lbs. in three years, which I find to be amazing. Because, of all the crazy diets I've been on, none have ever been as effective as [saying to myself], 'Just push back, fatso. Just stop eating so much.'"
The talk show host also wanted to make it clear that she's working out to stay healthy, rather than reach a certain number on the scale, adding:
"I go to the gym because it's not about me losing weight at this point, it's about me trying to fight heart disease."

The beauty also says that she's taken up juicing and avoided refined sugars, dairy, and eating late at night, explaining that she just doesn't crave food the way she did in the past:
"And I don't love food as much as I used to."
But the TV personality made sure to let her fans know that a change like this isn't immediate:
"Slow and steady is the name of the game. It's not going to happen overnight. I no longer believe in fad diets, crash diets. I don't believe in diet pills. I don't want my heart to race and pop out of my chest."
She did admit, however, that her past surgeries are what really got her started on this fitness kick:

"Yes, I did have a jump-start because years ago I did get the liposuction and a tummy tuck, but I have to say that, if there is a poster child for plastic surgery and the jump-off to a new lifestyle, it would be me."
We're just so proud of Wendy! Weight loss is tough, but we're glad she's going about it in a safe, healthy way!

No comments:

OO