Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jessica Chastain Brightens Glamour's November Issue With Her Envy-Inducing Glow!




Jessica Chastain continued her editorial takeover with the front page of Glamour's November issue.

Putting her radiance on display, the actress looks like an absolutely boho goddess in Stella McCartney's printed halter-neck dress. Except it's her shiny, wavy tresses that steal the cover!
As for the spread, Jess channels her more sophisticated side in a Derek Lam trench in one shot and an almost Parisian chic Lanvin blouse and skirt in another.
She even divulged to the mag
:

Jessica Chastain is Glamour's November cover star, talking about life, love, and being a 'late bloomer' in Hollywood. She became famous at 31, transitioning from a stage actress to a screen actress, and she says she's actually really grateful that it happened later in her life.
saying,If she'd been famous in her teens instead of her 30's, she says "I would have been a disaster. If I was 19 and I had the attention that I'm getting now, I would have just said stupid things. I would have partied more. All these expensive dinners and people giving me champagne? All these stupid things that we criticize 19-year-olds for doing when they're famous, I would have done."
see more pics below
Jessica Chastain opens up in Glamour's November issue


She's a voice in Hollywood for her fellow women actors, hoping and encouraging everyone to celebrate and write for them -- all of them.

No comments:

OO