Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Big Sean Denies 'Stealing' Rolex Watches From Ex-Fiancée Naya Rivera!

no title

As  reported last April, after Big Sean and Naya Rivera called off their wedding, the Glee star turned to Twitter and accused the rapper of stealing Rolex watches from her house. Remember When These Two Were Engaged?!
no title
Fast forward to now, the 26-year-old is finally addressing those claims to Complex magazine.
He said
:
"First of all, why would I have to steal a Rolex? Second of all, every Rolex that I have, I have receipts for, papers for, certificates of authenticity for. I would never steal a Rolex from anybody."
While he doesn't comment on any of the rumors that his ex reportedly had jealousy and control issues, the Hall Of Fame musician says he wasn't suprised by her allegations.
He explains:
"I felt like it was unnecessary drama ’cause in my eyes it wasn't true. I wasn't surprised by it… Even though I didn't steal anything, I wasn't surprised by it."

No comments:

OO