Wednesday, September 30, 2015

For Her Unborn child,Kim say she's not sure of the name Easton...and what's the meaning of that name?

kimye baby no 2 name
It's all baby blabber for Kim Kardashian West!3
This week it seems the reality TV star can't escape talking about the bun cooking in her oven — especially when it comes to the little one's potential name and the cravings he's causing. LOLz!10
On Tuesday, the brunette beauty took to Instagram to share some baby updates to her legion of followers, which included some serious Cheetos love! LOVES it!
HIGHlarious! Still, despite her desire for this junk food, we feel that Kimmy Kakes has been totally SLAYING this pregnancy.
But that wasn't the only the bit of baby news the KUWTK celeb shared this week, as she recently sat down with Ellen DeGeneres and chatted about her unborn baby's future moniker.
In a clip for Wednesday's episode, she revealed
:
"I do like the name Easton. Easton West. I don't think my husband likes that name, but I do like it. I don't think we'll go another direction. It's definitely not South, every time someone says South, I just want to roll my eyes. I do like Easton, but I don't think Kanye likes Easton, I'm not sure."

Though Yeezus Jr.'s name has yet to be finalized, it appears his due date has been! As we previously reported, Kimye are expecting North West's baby brother to arrive on Christmas

No comments:

OO