Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Will U miss Heather??...Heather Thomson Is Leaving Real Housewives Of New York



Bye bye, Heather Thomson!
The Yummie Tummie guru revealed on Tuesday evening that she will not be returning to Real Housewives of New York, instead opting to focus on her business, and her family life away from the biz...But Was She Pushed Out, Or Did She Leave On Her Own??....Speaking to reporters Tuesday afternoon, she said
:
"The reality of it that I just can't do it anymore. I have to focus on the things that are really, really important in my life and that's my family and my business. While I'm filming the show I also am running a multi-million dollar business, and it takes away a lot of my time from the company."
Really? It was nothing but scheduling??
Thomson added a little more about her experience on the show, but throughout her interview she stayed on-message and did her best not to create any waves:
"It's all positive for me. I had such an amazing experience on the show, it was a phenomenal opportunity for me, I'm so glad that I took it. I put three years into it and built true relationships and lost true relationships, and for that I'll be forever grateful. The opportunity, the experience — it was all amazing while it lasted."

No comments:

OO