Wednesday, September 9, 2015

talking of Proud Waist Training Celebs in recent time,Kylie Jenner is just the latest !

Kylie uses a waist trainer now.
It's a waist training revolution!
Even though there's no real evidence that waist trainers help keep you in shape, lots of celebrities having been jumping on the bandwagon and cinching in their midriffs!
Kylie Jenner is just the latest to succumb to the craze.
The reality star posted the shot (above) about a day ago and wrote:
"Just about to head out for a morning walk before my interviews and I love a little extra help. Thank you@premadonna87 and @waistgangsocietyfor my waist trainer I'm officially obsessed after seeing how bomb my sisters look. It also helps with my posture :). Get yours at whatsawaist.com"
She not only joins her sisters in using one, but a bunch of other celebs as well!
....so are you interested too?

No comments:

OO